Table of Contents
It’s summer time, the time of year when family vacations are high on our list! Whether on a beach or a hiking trail, spending time outdoors and exploring the world is the perfect way to bond with your loved ones and build some incredible memories. If you haven’t yet planned or finalized your summer vacation, or are looking for some great last minute deals, we have you covered. Check out our list of great travel deals, featuring sun, sand, fun, and entertainment for every member of your family!
This summer, let Paradisus Resorts be your ultimate family summer getaway! Offering locations in the Dominican Republic, Mexico, and Cancun, Paradisus Resorts has your family covered when it comes to fun. For families looking for a more extravagant getaway, all Paradisus Resorts offer exclusive Family Concierge Suites. These luxurious accommodations are designed specifically for parents looking to have a hassle-free vacation — a parent’s dream! The suites include a certified, dedicated butler who can coordinate all activities for both parents and children, along with in-suite children’s mini-bathrobes and slippers, children’s tear-free amenities kit in the bathroom, children’s towels, children’s pillows, daily stocked minibar including children’s drinks and turn-down service with milk and cookies.
- Themed-night parties at the Kids Zone, including pirate nights, carnival nights and pajama nights, among others
- Art workshops for kids
- Musical games, sports and others fun outings for children to enjoy
- Kids can enjoy all of these complimentary new programs thanks to the properties’ Kids Stay Free promotion
- Available to all children under the age of 12, the promotion is available now through December 20, 2016
Family entertainment at Paradisus La Esmeralda, Playa del Carmen:
- Debut of special shows including The Lion King and Aladdin
- Families who book the resort’s luxurious Family Concierge Suites can also enjoy a unique poolside music experience with the new Mystic Drumz program – an international music program involving interactive percussion playing
Educational experiences for children at Paradisus Cancun, Cancun:
- Opportunities for children to learn more about our ecosystem with their new Turtles Protection Workshop, led by the property’s Ecology Secretary. Children will learn about the importance of turtle rescue and rehabilitation and watch a kid-friendly show on the issue.
- Life Enriching Experiences, including a Smoothie Mixology class for kids and a Craft and Sand program where families can learn how to create elaborate sand art
- YHI Spa for Kids, where little guests are welcomed by colorful surroundings where they can enjoy kid-friendly refreshments, such as fruit juice, milkshakes and other treats. The treatment menu features six services including facials, massages, manicures, pedicures, etc. which can be experienced independently or with their parents.
Looking for the perfect balance of luxury and leisure this summer? Naples Grande Beach Resort, an opulent 474-guest room resort located in southwest Florida, recently debuted the ultimate package for the most glamorous family vacation – the Grande Glamily package.
Grande Glamily Package at Naples Grande Beach Resort
- Suite accommodations (with a connector) with Balcony Butler service on hand to serve daily morning breakfast and smoothies as well as a private ice cream social for four out on the suite balcony overlooking the Gulf of Mexico
- A family photo shoot on any of the property’s grounds by a trained staff photographer (we like beach sunset photos!)
- One golf outing per day on the property’s newly renovated par-72 golf course
- A $300 per-day spa resort credit to be used for any of the decadent treatments offered at the property’s newly renovated spa
- Veuve Cliquot delivered to the suite daily at sunset as well as milk and cookies for the kids
- 1 dinner for four at The Catch of the Pelican
- 1 King Bed Cabana at the beach (comes with lunch for up to 5 from Rhodes End)
- 1 Family Pool Cabana at Mangrove Pool (which features a 100 foot waterslide)
For a French luxury hotel experience with a fun, touristy twist, the Sofitel New York is perfect for your family vacation this summer.
Sunshine in the City package at Sofitel New York:
- 15% off all food and beverage in Gaby Brasserie Française
- NYC City Map & Subway Map
- Special NYC welcome amenity created by Executive Chef Sylvain Harribey
- Drink voucher for a complimentary welcome drink
- “I Love NY” coffee mug
- Time Out NY Magazine
- Use Code SCNY to book
Kessler Canyon, DeBeque, Colorado
Spanning across 15,000 acres of wilderness on the Western Slope of the Colorado Rockies, Kessler Canyon is a luxury resort to stay to experience everything nature has to offer. Guests can discover the magic of outdoors at this rustic retreat, offering everything any outdoor-loving family dreams of doing.
Kessler Canyon in DeBeque, Colorado:
- Guided ATV and Jeep tours
- Mountain hiking and biking, fly fishing
- Upland bird and big game hunts
- Shooting instructions at the premier Kessler Canyon Shooting Academy
- Surrounding areas offer world-class skiing in Vail and Telluride to healing hot springs and Colorado River rafting
Lounge by the saltwater, have some fun on a fishing charter, go paddle boarding, relax at the spa, and soak up a little bit of island paradise at Hawks Cay Resort in the Florida Keys!
Key Summer Getaway Package:
- Stay three nights and get a fourth night free!
- Booking dates – now until 12/17
- Stay dates – 7/1-12/17
As the weather is heating up, it’s time to start sipping, splashing, and repeating. Here is a list of the best specials on hotels, restaurants, shopping, and outdoor adventures for summertime fun!
- Las Fuentes Inn and Gardens: Stay 5 nights or more for a reduced rate
- POSH Palm Springs: 35% off a 2-night stay with promo code “POSH-Summer”
- Private Villa Management: Stay 2 nights in a private pool or spa villa and get the 3rd night half price
- The Monroe Hotel: Stay 2 nights, get the 3rd night free
- The Orbit In Hotel: Stay any 2 consecutive weekday nights Sunday thru Wednesday and get 50% off of your 3rd night
- Vista Grande Resort: Stay 2 nights, get the 3rd night free. Stay 5 nights, get two nights free. Every stay gets breakfast and lunch each day and dinner is included Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- EIGHT4NINE Restaurant & Lounge: Enjoy the lounge and say you ATE 4 NINE. A selection of items for $9.00 or less. Happy hour all day long, every day.
- Georgie’s Alibi Azul Patio: Buy any burger and get a $1 beer. Buy one appetizer, get second appetizer at half price. Every Tuesday, all bottles of wine are half price.
- Johnny Costa’s Ristorante: $3.00 off any pizza
- Rio Azul Mexican Bar & Grill: Two-for-one Rio Margaritas
- Chelsea Lane: 10% off your entire order
- Crystal Fantasy – Gifts and Gallery: $5 off $20 minimum purchase
- Destination PSP: 10% off your entire purchase
- Adventure Hummer Tours: Offering a $20 pp discount on their famous Joshua Tree Adventure
- BEST OF THE BEST TOURS: $5 off any tour
- Coachella Valley Brewing Company: 10% off in the tasting room
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway: Ride ‘n’ Dine Package – Ride after 4pm and dine in Pines Café after 4:30 pm all for one price of $36.00. Adults and seniors = $23.50, children 3-12 years old.
- Palm Springs Air Museum: Buy one admission ticket, get one free
- Palm Springs Power Baseball: Buy one general admission ticket, get the 2nd free
- Salon 119 & Day Spa: Book any service at Salon 119 & Spa and get 15% off any other services
- The Living Desert: Up to 50% off behind the scenes tour
Thinking fun in the sun, game night, and reliving your youth? Explore the “Date Your Mate” package at the West Inn and Suites in California!
“Date Your Mate” Package:
- King Suite Accommodations
- Engage in playful activities including a Nerf gun showdown, pillow fight, and classic board games
- Relax with an 80’s movie throwback (popcorn and Milk Duds included) and a sudsy bubble bath
Viceroy Zihuatanejo, Mexico
“Forever Summer” package:
- A full array of water sports with a “beach boy” to assist you – kayaking, canoeing, sailing a Hobie Cat and windsurfing
- Yoga and meditation
- Agua Yoga
- Standup paddle board
- Standup paddle board Yoga
- Surfing classes
- Canoe excursions
- Spa treatments
- Healthy cooking classes
EXPLORE AND CONNECT
Viceroy Zihuatanejo | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Shangri-La Hotel and Resorts
From Sri-Lanka to Paris, and many fabulous places in between, the Shangri-La Hotel and Resorts has a great list of destination deals for the entire family!
Shangri-La’s Hambantota Resort & Spa in Sri Lanka:
- Their newest resort, Shangri-La’s Hambantota Resort & Spa, will open in June 2016 in Sri Lanka and offers a young family package and a teen family package, perfect for adventurous families.
- The Young Family package includes:
- Daily buffet breakfast for two adults and up to 3 children served at Bojun Hala Restaurant
- Candlelight dinner for Mom and Dad with complimentary 4 hours babysitting and in-room dining for the kids
- CHI, The Spa journey with one daily 90 minute signature treatment of your choice for Mom or Dad
- Kid’s welcome amenity, bathrobes and slippers
- Chilled bottle of sparkling wine served in your room or suite on arrival; one basket of tropical fruit replenished daily throughout your stay; complimentary daily green fees for adults and family members 12+ at Shangri-La Golf & Country Club; unlimited non-motorized water sports; and free unlimited wifi and broadband internet
- The Teen Family package includes:
- King guest room or suite of your choice with a interconnecting twin bed room
- Nightly complimentary dinner at Bojun Hala or credit option at the other outlets
- Private family BBQ on the golf course overlooking the Indian Ocean
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 adults and up to 3 children served at Bojun Hala Restaurant
- Chilled bottle of sparkling wine served in your room or suite on arrival; one basket of tropical fruit replenished daily throughout your stay
- Complimentary daily green fees for all family members 12+ or over at Shangri-La Golf & Country Club
- Free unlimited wifi and broadband internet
Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London:
Shangri-La Hotel in London joins in the nationwide celebration to commemorate 400 years of William Shakespeare, and has released a Celebrate Shakespeare package for its guests starting valid throughout all of 2016. Guests will enjoy a special room rate of £400 (about US$577) per night, inclusive of breakfast for two people, a Romeo & Juliet inspired cocktail, a copy of Bill Bryson’s Shakespeare: The World as a Stage, and a list of Shakespearean activity suggestions handpicked by the concierge.
Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort & Spa, Maldives:
Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort & Spa, Maldives, offers a family vacation package where children will feel welcome with an array of daily fun-filled activities while their parents savor magical private moments. Exceptional personalized experiences will bring the entire family together at this luxurious private destination.
For the entire family:
- Scenic arrival and departure experiences: domestic round-trip flights from Male to Gan for two adults and two children on a Maldivian Airlines Dash 8 – a twin-engine, turboprop, 50-seat airliner
- One bottle of Champagne to welcome you to your private villa upon arrival
- One private family barbecue in stunning tropical surroundings
- Create your own spa journey and enjoy a total of four 90-minute signature treatments of your choice at CHI, The Spa
- One romantic candlelit dinner for two at Fashala and babysitting with a room-service dinner for children on the same night
- Complimentary access to the Cool Zone Kids Club
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports (excluding catamaran use)
- Unlimited soft drinks, including juices, for children at the resort’s restaurants and bars
- A fruit basket that is replenished every day
- Children’s welcome amenities – bathrobes and slippers
- Daily buffet breakfast for two adults and two children at Javvu Restaurant, which overlooks the ocean
For families with teens:
- Scenic arrival and departure experiences: domestic round-trip flights from Male to Gan for four persons on a Maldivian Airlines Dash 8 – a twin-engine, turboprop, 50-seat airliner
- Accommodation in one of their most spacious villas, which are perfect havens for families
- One bottle of Champagne to welcome you to your private villa upon arrival
- Embark on a traditional Maldivian fishing excursion at dusk (for two hours) for an exciting family experience
- Complimentary three-course dinner at Javvu, Dr Ali or Fashala every night
- One private family barbecue on the golf course, which overlooks the Indian Ocean
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports (excluding catamaran use)
- Complimentary green fees and unlimited access to the nine-hole golf course
- Unlimited soft drinks, including juices, for children at the resort’s restaurants and bars
- Fruit basket that is replenished every day
- Daily buffet breakfast for four persons at Javvu Restaurant, which features views of turquoise waters
Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort & Spa, Philippines:
Families can enjoy a fun getaway to the Philippines with a great travel deal at Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort & Spa, Philippines.
The family package includes:
- Daily buffet breakfast at Vintana for two adults, or four adults when staying in a Two-Bedroom Villa and two children below 12 years old
- Round-trip land and speedboat transfer via Caticlan airport
- Dining credit worth PHP 5,000 net
- Unlimited use of indoor recreational equipment (choice of Xbox 360 Kinect, video games or videoke)
- Unlimited access to the Adventure Zone for children
- Two Nikki the Paniki resort plush toys for children
- Scheduled indoor/outdoor recreational activities for adults and children
- Complimentary use of beach/sandcastle toys
- Complimentary in-room wired internet and Wi-Fi access
Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa, Penang
For the time-deprived mom looking to relax and recharge, Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa, Penang offers the Whollistic Wellness Escape that includes a wide range of detoxifying treatments over a four night stay at the resort.
The Purify Package includes:
- Four nights’ stay in a Deluxe Garden View Room
- Personal wellness consultation upon arrival
- Wellness screening at Penang Adventist Hospital, Penang
- Two-way transfer to and from hospital
- Consultation by nutritionist
- Daily breakfast
- Two 60-minute garden Tai Chi sessions
- One 60-minute Detoxifying Aroma Algae Wrap and Herbal Bath
- One 60-minute session of Herbal Harmony Massage
- One 60-minute session of stretch class
- Two 60-minute yoga sessions
- One 60-minute garden foot reflexology session
- One 60-minute meditation session
- Daily set lunch
- One 60-minute Pilates class
- One 120-minute CHI Hot Stone Massage and Herbal Bath
- One 60-minute Signature Caviar Facial
- Daily set dinner
- One 30-minute Tsampa Rub with detox movements
- One 60-minute CHI Balance Signature Massage and Herbal Bath
- One 90-minute Element Vitality Massage
- Complimentary round-trip transfer to and from the airport
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 adults
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in guest rooms and throughout the resort
- Complimentary daily shuttle bus service to George Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site
Shangri-La Hotel, Paris:
For the romance seekers, Paris is always a good idea! For an unforgettable trip, guests can experience Shangri-La’s hospitality and enjoy romance in the world’s most romantic city with the Parisian Romance package.
The offer includes:
- One-night accommodation in one of their 101 rooms and suites
- Daily American breakfast, served in your room or at La Bauhinia
- Romantic welcome, including a bottle of champagne, red fruit and a selection of chocolates
- Complimentary overnight valet service; and complimentary Internet and Wi-Fi access
With more than 400 million dollars in resort and community renovations, it’s no secret that Hilton Head Island is in the midst of a renaissance. America’s classic resort destination is better than ever as the majority of the oceanfront properties emerge from extensive renovations and/or rebranding. The Southern charm of this resort town is undeniable, and the latest developments continue to enhance the destination without departing from its natural beauty.
Looking for a great flight deal for your summer vacation? In partnership with Island, Allegiant Air has announced the addition of three seasonal nonstop flights from Indianapolis (IND), Pittsburgh (PIT) and Lexington (LEX), along with year-round nonstop service from Baltimore-Washington (BWI), to Savannah-Hilton Head International Airport (SAV). With affordable pricing, there’s no better time to make a visit to Hilton Head Island.
Nonstop Service to Savannah / Hilton Head International Airport (SAV) from:
Indianapolis – began April 8, 2016 with fares as low as $46
Pittsburgh – began April 8, 2016 with fares as low as $46
Baltimore – began April 29, 2016 with fares as low as $39
Lexington, Kentucky – began June 2, 2016 with fares as low as $39
The Condado Plaza Hilton in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Full American breakfast for two at The Condado Plaza Hilton
- The Mall of San Juan Passport to Shopping discount booklet
- Visa gift
- A pre-fixed Kona Grill menu for two ($50 value)
- A complimentary glass of mimosa or cup of coffee when shopping at Kate Spade New York
- A complimentary personal stylist appointment and beauty consultation at Nordstrom
- A gift with any purchase of $100 or more at Tommy Bahama
- A $50 Gift Card to Nouvelle D’ Spa to indulge in spa services
- One free specialty beverage at Teavana
- A complimentary, specialty beverage and 10% off a purchase of $200 or more at Daniel Espinosa Jewelry Boutique
- A 10% discount on one hour Watersports Rentals
- Two welcome drinks at the Moon Bar, considered the perfect spot to see and be seen in the center of the hotel lobby
- Coupon book with more than $250 in savings on resort outlets from rounds of beachfront golf and water sports to island cruises, spa services, dining, shopping and more
- Additional activities offered at the 330-acre destination beach resort and wildlife preserve, including tennis, nature tours, sailing lessons, fishing, interactive children’s programs, a full-service marina with boat rentals and more
- Rates start from $239 per night with the “Summer Getaway” package, based on a four-night minimum stay
This summer, Boca Raton Resort & Club, a Waldorf Astoria Resort in South Florida, invites families to take a bite out of summer with its Kids Eat Free promotion.
Families staying at the resort May 1st through September 30th enjoy:
- The added bonus of kids eat free at select restaurants at the resort
- With the purchase of a parent’s entrée, up to three children ages 12 and under enjoy free breakfast buffet at the resort’s acclaimed Palm Court which boasts a dramatic transparent ceiling
- A complimentary kids’ menu lunch and dinner at 501 East, an all-American cuisine style restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating
- While staying at the resort, families also enjoy a half-mile private beach, 50,000 sq. ft. Waldorf Astoria Spa, six pools, over a dozen food and beverage outlets and lounges, daily themed Quest Kids Camp, and a variety of water sports including surfing on the resort’s FlowRider, a dual-sided wave simulator
- Nightly rates start from $299
- Complimentary Movie Night amenity
- Includes a complimentary in-suite movie on the suite’s 50-inch television as well as popcorn, sodas, nuts and chocolate bars for four guests
- Babysitters are available upon request
- Promotion is applicable to stays from May 30 – Sept 5, 2016
- Rates starting from $349/night
- Complimentary Water Park Passes
- $50 nightly resort credit, which can be used towards rounds of golf on the renowned Arthur Hills designed 18-hole golf course, spa treatments for both kids and adults at the Waldorf Astoria Spa and Ki’ Children’s Spa, water sports on the resort’s 100-acre private island, dining at the resort’s 23 food and beverage outlets, and more
Stay for Breakfast
Discover condo-style living with all the luxuries of home at the AAA Four Diamond-rated Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa. Guests will enjoy top-notch service, panoramic views from their private balcony, and daily breakfast for two each morning with a side of ocean views at 3800 Ocean. Guests will be ready to explore the resort’s array of amenities including its award-winning SiSpa, two resort pools, and will have access to on-site non-motorized water sports. Package includes accommodations and breakfast for two adults and two children daily. Promotional code: S4B. Offer valid through September 2016.
Stay Longer & Pay Less
Spend more time discovering Singer Island and save. Stays of seven or more consecutive nights receive up to 15% off regular rates. Promotional code: LTS. Offer valid through September 2016.
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa:
Floridians can discover the charm of Pompano Beach in their own backyard with this package that includes valet parking, daily buffet breakfast for two, 20% off regular-priced treatments and services at SiSpa, and complimentary WiFi. Interested parties can book their staycation by using the special code L9Z.
One of Florida’s finest diving destinations, Pompano Beach, is the perfect place for adventure-seekers. The Discover Scuba Package includes beachfront accommodations and all of the scuba diving basics guests need in the resort pool, before heading out to sea to experience two ocean dives (rental equipment provided).
Kids Eat Free
This Forbes Four Star all-suite resort in Lake Placid is the premier outdoor playground for all ages. Making the trip even sweeter for families, Kids Eat Free all summer from June 24-Sept. 4. All children ages 12 and under will receive free dinner from the Kids Menu or buffet every night per adult entrée, max of two kids per adult purchase. In addition to free dinners, a stay at Whiteface Lodge always includes these complimentary amenities: Adirondack Breakfast Buffet, cookies upon arrival, afternoon tea and treats, s’mores in the courtyard nightly, Morning & Afternoon Kamp Kanu, catch-and-release fishing at the lodge’s pond with complimentary use of equipment and a private beach with access to a complimentary shuttle.
Stay and Play Adirondack Experience
Ideal for exploring, the Lodge’s Stay and Play Adirondack Experience package includes a $50 credit for stays of two nights and a $100 credit for stays of three nights or more. Credits are redeemable on and off property for activities and adventures booked through the resort.
Just steps from the shores of the St. Lawrence River, the AAA Four Diamond-rated 1000 Islands Harbor Hotel is offering two summer packages that showcase the great natural beauty of upstate New York’s 1000 Islands region. Available Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend, the packages are ideal for active travelers who seek to make the most of the destination’s abundant outdoor appeals.
Guests can sample award-winning local wine from Coyote Moon as they enjoy spectacular views of the 1000 Islands, including the palatial summer homes of Millionaires Row, with the hotel’s Island Cruise Package. Starting at $479, the package includes overnight accommodations and a three-hour wine and cheese cruise on the St. Lawrence River.
Ideal for sports-minded guests who want to explore the region’s extensive trails and waters on their own, it includes overnight accommodations, a choice of kayak or bicycle rental (tandem bikes available) for a half or full day, and a $30 breakfast voucher valid at the hotel’s Seaway Grille. The package starts at $339, with transportation to the rental shop not included.
The Beach Stone
The Cape Cod favorite located on its private Old Silver Beach, has partnered with Bellezza Salon Medspa to bring guests The Beach Stone package. Starting at $261 per night (including gratuity), The Beach Stone includes overnight accommodations for one, one Hot Stone Massage and a spa-themed welcome bag. Guests should book at least four days in advance to ensure spa availability. Upon booking, Sea Crest Beach Hotel’s reservation department will assist in scheduling spa services.
Martha’s Vineyard’s most storied hotel located in quaint Edgartown, is offering the Lighthouse Spa Package, ideal for couples looking to reconnect on a relaxing Vineyard retreat. In partnership with Eclipse Massage Therapy, the Lighthouse Spa Package includes luxurious overnight accommodations (based on a two night minimum), breakfast for two at the Vineyard-favorite Lighthouse Grill, and a 60-minute in-room couple’s massage. Rates start at $269 per night. Massages are booked through the hotel’s concierge. Gratuity not included.
Harborview Nantucket, the collection of seaside cottages located on one of the world’s most storied islands, is known for its sophisticated-yet-comfortable feel, with inspiration drawn from the nearby sun-soaked beaches and salt air. To complement its inviting atmosphere, Harborview Nantucket has partnered with renowned homeware company, Nantucket Looms, for in-room spa amenities and a special package. Nantucket Looms—a long-time island staple known for its handwoven throws in luxe, natural fibers like cashmere and mohair, and beautifully crafted home items—is providing to Harborview’s guests a selection of impeccable in-room spa and body amenities in fresh scents that include wildflower. Those looking to enhance their own homes with a little Nantucket spirit can also book the Nantucket Looms Package, which includes overnight accommodations, a handwoven cotton throw, wildflower-scented candle, soap gift box set, hand lotion and hand soap, and a travel-sized set of spa products.
Since 1995, Nantucket’s Cisco Brewers have made their mark as unique crafters of beer, wine and spirits. Guests of Harborview Nantucket can sip and savor the island’s best libations with its Cisco Brewers Package. The package includes overnight luxury accommodations (based on a two night minimum), a welcome amenity including red and white wines from Cisco’s Nantucket Vineyard, an assortment of Cisco Beers and cheese and crackers, VIP access to Cisco Brewery including a complimentary tour and tasting, a $50 credit for drinks and 50% off Cisco merchandise. This package is for guests older than 21 years of age, and must be booked 48 hours in advance.
For a getaway that balances the mind and refreshes the soul, guests can take advantage of Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain’s Spa Harmony package. Relax and rejuvenate in the gorgeous Sonoran desert, and receive a third night free to boot. The package includes three nights’ accommodations for two in a casita, daily breakfast for two at Elements or in-room and two 60 minute spa treatments per person.
The perfect package for those looking for a quick getaway to relax and unwind in Scottsdale. Affording guests a savings of 15%, the package includes overnight accommodations in a luxurious casita, breakfast at Elements or in-room and one 60-minute spa treatment per person.
Situated in the heart of the island of Palm Beach, The Breakers Palm Beach is an iconic beachfront luxury resort offering a great summer promotion, delivering exceptional vacation value!
Free daily summer benefits at The Breakers, include:
- Full American breakfast buffet for all guests, served in The Circle and The Beach Club Restaurant
- Kids’ menu meals – Ages 12 and under
- Unlimited golf (only $35 cart fee applies, per person, per round) at two championship golf courses – Ocean Course and The Breakers Rees Jones® Course
- Unlimited tennis on the resort’s 10 lighted Har-Tru courts
- Access to Ocean Fitness, a spectacular new 6,000 square foot indoor/outdoor fitness experience, including more than 60 complimentary fitness classes
- Unlimited Wi-Fi and local calls
Additional summer savings apply to:
- Dining at the resort’s nine distinctive restaurants
- Poolside bungalows for daytime rental
- Select services at the new spa
- Camp Breakers, for kids ages 3-12
- Tennis and golf instruction
- Shopping at 11 on-site boutiques
The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club
If a relaxing getaway to a beachfront resort in Southwest Florida sounds appealing, you should consider heading to The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club. Featuring an incredible setting on the pristine soft white-sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, the AAA Four-Diamond resort also features a world-class spa, an award-winning tennis center, multiple dining options, the popular Sunset Beach Bar & Grill, and a complimentary daily recreational program for children ages 5-12.
Want more reason to visit? The resort is offering the 3rd night free for stays June 1-September 30, 2016. In addition, guests always benefit from no resort fees, complimentary self-parking and valet parking, and complimentary access to the resort’s fitness center.
With something for everyone, Sun Valley is the perfect destination for a multigenerational summer vacation.
- Parents can enroll younger kids in kids’ camps at the resort, where they can take tennis lessons, ice skate, bungee trampoline, swim and more.
- Tweens have access to the safe yet engaging Sun Valley Village with shops, a movie theater, ice rinks, swimming pools and bowling lanes.
- Dad can catch rainbow trout fly fishing or try to beat his handicap playing golf on one of Sun Valley’s three challenging yet picturesque golf courses.
- Mom can escape for some “me time” at The Spa, Sun Valley’s 20,000 square foot destination spa with 15 treatment rooms, a world-class fitness center and yoga studio.
- Delicious lunch at The Elkhorn Clubhouse, open to the public with outdoor patio seating in the summer and pristine Dollar Mountain views
- Ride the Gondola for lunch at the Roundhouse, which offers million dollar views of the Pioneer and Sawtooth Mountains.
- Weekly ice shows that bring in former Olympians such as Johnny Weir, Ashley Wagner, and ice dancing duo Meryl Davis and Charlie White to perform for guests of all ages on the iconic rink behind the Sun Valley Lodge
Take a walk on the wild side this summer and get an up close experience with preservation efforts in Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County. With more than 6,500 acres of Broward County Parks, 23 miles of clean, sparkling, Blue Wave-certified coastline and countless animal and plant species, Greater Fort Lauderdale is the perfect destination to explore with deals to match.
Ways to Experience Nature in Greater Fort Lauderdale:
- Sea turtle nesting season (March – October) is underway on Greater Fort Lauderdale’s beaches and these ancient mariners need all the help they can get. Nearly 90% of sea turtle nesting in the U.S. occurs in Florida, and now hotel guests can learn about the endangered species.
- The newly renovated B Ocean Resort has partnered with Sea Turtle Oversight Protection to offer travelers the ecotourism experience of a lifetime this summer with the “Hatch a Plan to B Humane”, an ecotourism package. This new package includes 20% off the daily rate, a guided four-hour turtle trek with transportation, water bottle, a snack, and a sea turtle informational kit with souvenir. The eco-tour, led by rescue volunteers, will take guests to beaches where sea turtles lay their eggs, for a once in a lifetime chance to watch hatchlings emerge from the nests and head to the ocean.
- In Greater Fort Lauderdale, summer is also the season for savings with the 2-for-1 Summer Savings card available now through September 30th. Get 2-for-1 deals on diving and snorkeling, and other nature-focused activities to explore some of Greater Fort Lauderdale’s wild adventures.
Check out a few fun conservation facts about Greater Fort Lauderdale that travelers can experience first-hand this summer:
- Broward County Parks & Recreation monitors and maintains 3,500 acres of land preserved for native and endangered species.
- Greater Fort Lauderdale is the gateway to the Everglades, where wild beauty makes up almost two-thirds of the destination’s total area. Several organizations are dedicated to raising and protecting wildlife in the region, including Billie Swamp Safari, Sawgrass Recreation Park and Everglades Holiday Park – check out Everglades activities like airboat rides offered with the 2-for-1 Summer Savings card.
- Greater Fort Lauderdale’s coastline hosts 25 permanent research sites under constant observation, monitoring both naturally occurring and artificial reefs, essential parts of South Florida’s aquatic ecosystem.
- Since 1982, the county has installed more than 112 artificial reefs that have created new underwater habitats while protecting existing reefs from boats, anchors and other dangers. The newest artificial reef, Pompano’s Shipwreck Park, is counting down the days to its sinking later this summer.
Turks & Caicos
Located on the world-renowned Grace Bay Beach, Ocean Club Resorts offers a “Stay at One, Play at Both” policy, meaning guests can essentially take advantage of two resorts for the price of one. Valid for travel from May 1 – December 20, 2016, with a four-night minimum stay, guests can take advantage of 20% off rates (starting at $239 per night before discount) on all rooms except three bedroom suites. This offer is not combinable with any other offers. Must be a direct booking made on the website or through the U.S. reservations office.
Trinidad & Tobago
Hyatt Regency, Trinidad
Guests of Hyatt Regency’s chic Spa Esencia benefit from spa products that use natural, food-based ingredients to boost the health and wellness of their skin. For the month of June, Spa Esencia will be offering specially-priced treatments in honor of Father’s Day with two deals. First, ‘King for a day,’ which includes a 45-minute gentleman’s manicure, a 60-minute gentleman’s pedicure and a 50-minute deep tissue massage for $195 plus tax. The hotel will also be offering a ‘Father’s Regency Special,’ which includes a 45-minute gentleman’s manicure, a 60-minute gentleman’s pedicure and a 50-minute gentleman’s facial for $180 plus tax. Both packages include a complimentary beer and dessert of choice. A 10% savings on any Pure Fiji Men’s Body Collection purchase is also offered with both of the above packages. Specials are valid from June 1 – 30, 2016.
Blue Waters Inn, Tobago
A popular hotel for divers to stay in Tobago, Blue Waters Inn is offering special summer rates for guests booking stays between June 30 and September 1, 2016. The offer is two nights for $343, three nights for $500 or five nights for $750. All rates apply to Standard Rooms, which have either one king bed, or two double beds and are beachfront. All rates include taxes and full breakfast at the waterfront Drift Deck restaurant. Children under five stay for free and children aged 5-11 are only $16 per child per night (max. two children per room).
This 17-room hotel is offering guests staying from June through September 2016 a special rate of $105 per night with a complimentary welcome mini bar. All taxes, continental breakfast and Wi-Fi are included in the cost. Each room is also fitted with a fully-equipped, artistically designed kitchenette. Coblentz Inn is conveniently located in Port of Spain offering guests a relaxing, secluded retreat while offering access to nightlife and activities.
Rovanel’s Resort & Conference Centre, Tobago
Set on five acres of a coconut fringed park and just a few minutes from Crown Point International Airport and Tobago’s most popular beaches, Rovanel’s Resort recently rebranded as Rovanel’s Resort & Conference Centre with the addition of state-of-the-art meetings and event space. The resort is offering guests who stay from June 1 through August 31 special rates on four night stays. With rates starting at $130 per night, guests who book for four nights only pay for three. This rate includes breakfast, Wi-Fi and taxes and is valid for single or double occupancy. The resort is also offering a ‘Fun & Relax’ package, which is $750 for four nights, inclusive of airport transfers, breakfast, two-day car rental, taxes and Wi-Fi. The offer is valid for the executive rooms with Jacuzzi with single or double occupancy.
A luxury destination resort situated on a cliff between two of Anguilla’s most beautiful beaches, Viceroy Anguilla is currently offering the “Family Fun” package for families to enjoy the resort’s vast amenities and summer programming and activities without sacrificing the luxury lifestyle. Starting at $700 per night, the Family Fun package includes a luxury guest room or residence, daily resort credit up to $300, a family welcome amenity, complimentary Generation V kid’s activities, daily continental breakfast for two people (per room), and children under 12 eat free with each paying adult. The ultimate family destination resort on the island, Viceroy Anguilla offers a variety of on-property activities to keep everyone entertained including rock climbing, an NBA-regulation basketball court, a putting green, tennis lessons, kid-friendly fun at Gen V, teen activities, and custom-planned family programs. Rates for the Family Fun Package, which is available to book through August 21, 2016, start at $700.
Orlando World Center Marriott
Sparks are flying this 4th of July as Orlando World Center Marriott invites friends and families to celebrate America’s birthday with the ‘Summer Special Offer,’ starting at $159/night bookable now – Sept. 6 for stays now – Nov. 14, 2016 — offering guests a $50 resort credit when using promotional code: SUM.
To begin the weekend celebration, guests dive into a refreshing experience at Falls Pool Oasis – ranked one of the “world’s coolest hotel pools” by Forbes – including a 104-step slide tower featuring two 200-ft winding waterslides and one 90-ft speed waterslide, among the tallest and fastest resort slides in Florida. In addition, vacationers indulge in on-property activities including everything from rounds of golf at Hawk’s Landing Golf Club to rejuvenating spa treatments at The Spa and nightly laser light shows. While kids play, parents can let loose while soaking up the warm Florida sun with a freshly-made cocktail in-hand as a poolside DJ plays the latest hits.
4th of July on-property activities include:
- “Light Up the Night” laser light shows
- Caricature and Balloon Artist
- “Dive-in” Movie Nights
- Snow Cone Social
- Gatorland Meet and Greet
- Photo Booth
- Mermaid Academy
- Live Poolside Entertainment
- Kids Activity Zone
- Spectacular Monday Firework Show
EXPLORE AND CONNECT
Orlando World Center Marriott
Lion Country Safari, Miami Seaquarium, Museum of Discovery and Science, and Zoo Miami will be offering a ‘Summer Savings Pass’ for the sixth year in a row. The Summer Savings Pass will give pass holders unlimited admission to all four attractions throughout the summer! 4 attractions… 4 months of fun… 1 low price. The Summer Savings Pass will be available for purchase at each of the participating parks beginning on May 13, 2016 and will be valid for admission to each of the attractions until September 30, 2016. Maybe even enjoy getting out on the water with Florida Boat Rentals.
- Lion Country Safari: Located in West Palm Beach, Lion Country Safari is a four-mile drive-through safari with over 900 animals roaming free within inches of your vehicle including giraffes, zebras, rhinos, lions, wildebeests and more. Admission includes entry to Safari World Amusement Park with animal encounters (giraffe feeding, bird feeding and petting zoo) and demonstrations, free rides (Ferris wheel, kid’s train, carousel, paddle boats, water spray ground and more), games, shopping, food and thrills.
- Miami Seaquarium: Discover South Florida’s favorite visitor attraction. Enjoy amazing marine mammal shows with Lolita the orca whale, dolphins and sea lions that delight children of all ages. Make a feathered friend at the new Penguin Isle exhibit. See world-class sea life exhibits with manatees, sea turtles, sharks, rays and more. Learn about wildlife rescue and marine animal care at the Conservation Outpost. Plus, there is no greater thrill than getting in the water with the friendly, intelligent and graceful dolphins at Dolphin Harbor. Connect up close and personal… and become friends for life!
- Museum of Discovery and Science: Spend a day of discovery exploring hundreds of interactive exhibits including the new EcoDiscovery Center. Visitors can take a ride on the Everglades Airboat Adventure, experience hurricane force winds in the Storm Center, dig for fossils alongside a giant prehistoric megalodon, get close to a confrontation between a saber-toothed cat and an Imperial mammoth, and enjoy the playful antics of North American river otters. See exciting science demonstrations and special exhibit Wildlife Rescue. Hang out with bats, turtles and sharks. Meet an alligator and be charmed by a 6-foot-long snake. Take a ride to Mars or soar through the skies in an FA-18 cockpit simulator. Whether you’re two or 82 years old, visit the Museum of Discovery and Science and enjoy a full day of family fun.
- Zoo Miami: Discover what makes Zoo Miami a unique experience for visitors of all ages. Rated one of the top ten zoos in the U.S. by Tripadvisor, Zoo Miami houses more than 2,000 animals in natural habitats and provides visitors the feel of a safari. Enjoy animals like okapis, giant river otters, elephants and rhinos in large open air exhibits, a giraffe feeding station, camel rides, an Indian rhino encounter, Australian parrot feeding, meet and greets with new mascots, the Zoo Squad, tram tours, family cycles, water play areas, a monorail and large exhibits like Amazon & Beyond.